The Lymington Arms Wine List
125ml 175ml Bottle
- Martinal Merlot 2018, Chile £3.50 £3.95 £14.95
~A fruity and smooth wine, showing warm, earthy and mellow aromas with ripe blackberry fruit, spice and toasted wood in the background. Vegan
- Beyond The River Shiraz 2018, S E Australia £3.50 £3.95 £14.95
~ Juicy ripe black fruit flavours and a light structure, in this smooth full bodied, unoaked wine. Vegan
- 56 Hundred Nederberg Pinot Noir 2017, South Africa £4.50 £4.95 £17.95
- Abadia Mercia Red 2017, La Mancha, Spain £17.95
~ A juicy fruit packed smooth wine, from dry farmed grapes, with a smorgasbord of red and black Summer berries, warm spice, coffee and toasty wood flavours.
- Larchago Rioja Crianza 2015 £24.95
~ 100% Tempranillo, 12 months in oak barrels, intense cherry red colour and a full elegant and expressive palette, leading to a long and satisfying finish.
- Quara Malbec 2017, Salta, Argentina £21.95
~Gorgeous unoaked Malbec, from some of the highest vineyards in the world, (1800m). Very fruity with notes of plum, pepper and spices. Well balanced, harmonic with sweet and round tannins. Good acidity with a seductive and lingering persistence.
- Cote de Rhone Villages 2015, France £15.95
- Patrick Chodot Fleurie 2016, France £18.95
- Montagne Saint-Emilion 2016, France £25.00
- Discovery Beach Zinfandel Rose 2018, California £3.50 £3.95 £14.95
~ Ripe watermelon, strawberry and cherry flavours plus a touch of floral notes, nicely balanced sweetness and acidity. Vegan.
- Felicette Grenache Rose 2017 IGP Pays D’OC, France £19.95
~ The theme is Astrocats, an homage to Felicette the first cat in space. A pale salmon pink dry wine, refreshing and fruity, with delicate red fruits such as strawberry and raspberry. Elegant, supple and succulent, very food friendly.
- Martinal Sauvignon Blanc 2018, Chile £3.50 £3.95 £14.95
~ Fresh, fruity and rewarding with layers of grapefruit, green apple and pineapple, along with jasmine and orange blossom. Vegan
- Il Caggio Pinot Grigio 2017, Italy £3.50 £3.95 £14.95
~ Classic Venetian Pinot Grigio, lemon yellow in colour. On the palate flavours of fresh green apple and citrus are balanced well by aromas of stone fruit.
- Cranswick Lakefield Chardonnay 2017, S E Australia £4.50 £4.95 £17.95
~ Tropical white stone fruits dominate, without any cloying vanilla notes, instead a refreshing apple crispness balances the wine nicely.
- Snapper Rock Sauvignon Blanc 2018, Marlborough, New Zealand
~ Crisp, fresh and vibrant, light bodied yet full flavoured with passion fruit, goosebury, lime and wild herb flavours coming through. A mouth watering acidity leaves the palate fresh and dry. Exactly what a Marlborough Sauvignon should be like.